Disney x Jelly Bunny
A collection of fashion accessories that makes the ordinary day more fun, carefree, and lively with favourite cartoon memories from Disney's characters.
Jelly Bunny is a lifestyle fashion accessory brand from Thailand with a fun story to tell that offers a variety of fashion products including shoes, bags, watches, sunglasses and more. Our users are women of any age with a young mind and personality. And we want to invite them to join its whimsical world of lively, happy and friendly fashion.
In 2018, our research team found out the need from the current users about their nostalgic memories relating to Disney's characters. Then, we decided to collaborate with Disney Asia to launch a new collection.
2018-2019 | 7 months
fashion product designer working closely with marketing & brand strategy, merchandisers, and production team.
Tool & Method
Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Spreadsheet, Microsoft Excel, Conceptual Board, Material Selection, Hardware and Color Proporsal, Technical Packs, Production Tracking, Test
After the briefing with the research and marketing teams, I and the design team created the design concept based on the understanding of both brands' DNA and learn about the stakeholder to come up with a fresh angled design. The process mainly focused on design collaboration and the details correction of product design between internal and external stakeholders on each track. Here're the steps and processes my role took:
Spec+ artwork -01
* Planning the design strategy and launching time by brainstorming the insights of benchmark/trends/user research with the whole department.
* Designing and presenting the conceptual design of bags and shoes with Disney Asia.
* Paying attention to details on product constructions/ dimensions, graphics on products, ornaments, colours and materials selection.
* Creating the precise technical packs for the external production team oversea and tracking the process with merchandisers.
* Testing the design and working on the feedback for several rounds to finalize the design quality before launching with the design and merchandising team
* Preparing the presentation for the design team to showcase the finalised collections with all stakeholders from the perspective of users.